Breztri Aerosphere (Budesonide/Glycopyrrolate/Formetorol Fumarate) from Maple Leaf Medications.
( Top Brand Option )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Breztri Aerosphere||160/7.2/5mcg||120doses||$299.00||Add To Cart|
|Breztri Aerosphere||160/7.2/5mcg||360doses||$887.00||Add To Cart|
What is Breztri Aerosphere Used For?
Breztri is a drug combination treatment used for the maintenance of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) symptoms. Breztri contains budesonide, glycopyrrolate, and formoterol: COPD is a chronic disease that’s caused by damage in the lungs or in the bronchial tubes.
- Budesonide: Is an Inhaled Corticosteroid, which is a type of medication that can fight against inflammation in the lungs.
- Glycopyrrolate: Is an anticholinergic medicine, which helps relax airways and prevents bronchoconstriction.
- Formoterol: This is a long-acting beta2 adrenergic agonist (LABA) medicine. Like anticholinergics, these drugs relax the air passages that lead to your lungs, easing symptoms such as wheezing, coughing, and difficulty breathing.
Who should not use Breztri Aerosphere?
If you are allergic to any of the active ingredients or any non-active ingredient used in the formulation of this medication, then you should avoid using this medication.
Before you use Breztri Aerosphere, tell your doctor about your medical history. Breztri can interact poorly with some health conditions, so it’s always important to communicate with your doctor.
Breztri has a number of known drug interactions. Always tell your doctor or pharmacist about any prescription drugs you are currently using or recently stopped using.
Breztri can cause serious effects. Talk to your doctor for medical advice if you experience:
- Yeast infections in the throat
- Weakened immune system
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Breathing problems after using inhaler
- Irregular heart beat/palpitations
- Chest pain
- High blood pressure
- Narrow angle glaucoma (eye pain, blurred vision, red eyes, seeing halos)
- Urinary retention
Dosage and instruction for use
Breztri inhalers contain three different medical ingredients in the following strengths:
- Budesonide — 160 mcg
- Formoterol — 9 mcg
- Glycopyrrolate — 4.8 mcg
It’s important to ask your doctor how to use Breztri and read any instructions provided so that you thoroughly understand how to use your inhaler. Normally, it’s recommended you have 4 inhalations total each day — separated into two doses consisting of 2 inhalations each. Each inhaler contains 120 actuations.
- To prime your inhaler:
- Take the cap off the mouthpiece and check to make sure there isn’t any debris in the mouthpiece
- Hold your inhaler away from your face with the dose indicator pointing up
- Shake well
- With your thumb on the bottom and your fingers on the top of the inhaler, press on the center of the dose indicator to release a puff of medicine
- Follow the last two steps three times more
- Your inhaler is now primed! Check the dose indicator to make sure the inhaler is ready to be used — the arrow should be pointing to the right of the “120” mark.
- When you prime your inhaler, you should always point the mouthpiece away from anyone’s face, including your own. Getting Breztri in the eyes can be very dangerous and requires medical assistance.
- To administer puffs from your inhaler:
- Remove the cap from the mouthpiece
- Shake the inhaler well
- Breathe out deeply letting as much oxygen out of your lungs as you can, then bring the mouthpiece to your lips before breathing in
- Tilt your head up slightly and lie your tongue flat
- Press down on the dose indicator to actuate your inhaler while you are slowly taking a deep breath
- When you’re finished breathing in, hold your breath for 10 seconds or as long as you can manage without exceeding 10 seconds.
- Gently breathe out
- Repeat steps 2 through 7 for your second inhalation
- When you put your inhaler away, make sure to keep the cap on to prevent wear
- Rinse your mouth with water and spit it out when finished
Always keep your inhaler clean. To clean the actuator, remove the canister and cap and rinse out the actuator with warm water. Check inside the inhaler to see if it’s free of debris and build-up of medicine. Do not clean using soap. Air-dry the inhaler overnight before using it again.
For the best price for this inhaler, buy Breztri from an online Canadian pharmacy. MapleLeafMeds.com is a CIPA (Canadian International Pharmacy Association) certified pharmacy trusted for its top-quality service and medications and dedicated to delivering you the most affordable Breztri Aerosphere price.
Maple Leaf Medications has provided information from third parties intended to increase awareness and does not contain all the information about Breztri Aerosphere (Budesonide/Glycopyrrolate/Formetorol Fumarate). Talk to your doctor or a qualified medical practitioner for medical attention, advice, or if you have any concerns about Breztri Aerosphere (Budesonide/Glycopyrrolate/Formetorol Fumarate).