Dulera Inhaler (Mometasone Furoate/Formoterol Fumarate) from Maple Leaf Medications.
( Top Brand Option )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Dulera Inhaler||100/5mcg||120doses||$150.00||Add To Cart|
|Dulera Inhaler||100/5mcg||240doses||$285.00||Add To Cart|
|Dulera Inhaler||100/5mcg||360doses||$420.00||Add To Cart|
|Dulera Inhaler||200/5mcg||120doses||$179.00||Add To Cart|
|Dulera Inhaler||200/5mcg||240doses||$342.00||Add To Cart|
|Dulera Inhaler||200/5mcg||360doses||$505.00||Add To Cart|
Dulera Inhaler Indications for Use
Dulera Inhaler is used to treat asthma by managing symptoms and improving breathing conditions. Dulera inhaler is a Long Acting Beta2-adgrenrgic agonist (LABA) that is used as a long-term asthma remedy that is intended to reduce the severity and frequency of asthma attacks with routine administration. Dulera Inhaler is not a short-acting inhaler, which means that it’s not used to stop asthma attacks (acute bronchospasms) when they occur. For this, a rescue inhaler is required.
Is Dulera A Steroid Inhaler
The active ingredients in this medication are mometasone furoate and formoterol fumarate dihydrate. Mometasone is a steroid that is commonly used to treat asthma, skin conditions, and hay fever. Because Dulera is a steroid inhaler, you should not use this medication if you are currently using or have recently used a corticosteroid inhaler as a long-term asthma treatment.
Dulera Inhaler: What to Watch Out For
LABA inhalers has sometimes been linked to greater asthma-related risks when used with other asthma medications. If your asthma attacks worsen or become more common after you start to use Dulera, you should tell your doctor straight away. Always tell your doctor what medications you are on before starting any new treatments.
Although Dulera inhaler may improve asthma symptoms, it can have a negative effect on people who have an underlying condition. Make sure that your doctor has a complete list of your medical history before using Dulera Inhaler.
Common side effects may include:
- Inflammation of the nose or throat
- Inflammation of the sinuses
Dulera can cause serious side effects that require medical attention. Talk to your doctor as soon as possible if you experience any of the following side effects.
- Yeast infection in the mouth or throat
- Infections (fever, nausea, fatigue, body ache, vomiting, chills)
- Adrenal insufficiency (nausea, diarrhea, fainting spells, joint pain, changes in mood, salt cravings, decreased libido)
- Allergic reaction (rash, hives, swelling of the face or throat, difficulty breathing)
- Chest pain
- Increased or decreased blood pressure
- Irregular heartbeat
Dulera Inhaler Dosage
Use your Dulera inhaler exactly as prescribed. Make sure you understand how to use your inhaler properly, and do not attempt to use it if you do not understand anything about its proper use. Ask your doctor any questions you have.
Dulera Inhaler is an aerosol inhaler that is administered orally and inhaled into the airways. The standard dose is 2 inhalations every use and 2 uses every day (2 puffs at the start of the day and 2 puffs in the evening). If you forget to use your inhaler in the morning or at night, skip the missed dose and continue on as normal, making sure you remember the next one.
Do not take use Dulera more than your dosage instructs you to, and do not suddenly change or stop your treatment with Dulera unless you are specifically told to by your doctor.
Instructions for Use of Dulera Inhaler
Before you use your inhaler, you should read any instructions provided to you and talk to your doctor about its proper use.
- Remove the cap from the mouthpiece of the actuator
- Hold the inhaler in an upright position
- Shake, then release an actuation AWAY from your face to prime the inhaler
- Prime the inhaler 4 times. Do this the first time you use an inhaler or if you haven’t used your inhaler for several days
- Take a deep breath out as much as you can before inhaling.
- Bring the mouthpiece up to your lips
- Press down on the top of the canister and at the same time breathe in slowly and steadily
- When you are finished breathing in, hold your breath for about 10 seconds
- Remove the inhaler and breathe out through your nose
- Wait 20 seconds and then repeat steps 5-9 for your second puff
- Rinse your mouth with water and spit it out
Dulera Inhaler prices can be quite expensive. As of yet, there is no generic option available, although there may be one that hits the market in the near future. Our company is committed to providing our clients with the safest and most affordable pharmaceutical options so please check out the cost of our Dulera Inhaler at the top of this page.
Mometasone Furoate/Formoterol Fumarate
120doses, 240doses, 360doses
Maple Leaf Medications has provided information from third parties intended to increase awareness and does not contain all the information about Dulera Inhaler (Mometasone Furoate/Formoterol Fumarate). Talk to your doctor or a qualified medical practitioner for medical attention, advice, or if you have any concerns about Dulera Inhaler (Mometasone Furoate/Formoterol Fumarate).